My client is looking for a Lead Systems Engineer to be responsible for managing and leading two junior systems engineers.
Location: Stanstead Abbotts
Overall management of Internal Developments and Sales Order Driven Developments. Strong understanding of Electronic, Mechanical and Software industry. This role is sits in the R&D team, so previous experience in that department would be preferred.
Lead Systems Engineer duties and skills:
- Prepare Project Plans in line with the relevant developments
- Prepare System Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams and BOM’s as needed
- Present reports to the technical manager
- Developing and prototyping new systems / integration / platforms and making them ‘Production Ready’.
- Overseeing the full lifecycle of projects
- This is a core engineering role therefore the candidate is expected to be hands on and part of the direct engineering efforts
- An Electronics / Electronics Engineering degree is desirable however alternative relative experience will be considered instead
- TCP IP/ Serial Control (RS485, RS422 and RS232)
- Experience with Optics systems (SWIR, MWIR, LWIR etc) would be desirable
Lead Systems Engineer attributes:
- Hands on
- Team player
- Previous management experience would be preferred
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.