HR Manager with good people skills, good attention to detail and excellent time management. Must be CiPD Qualified to level 3 or above.
Location: Goring, Reading
My client is looking for an efficient, enthusiastic, hard-working HR Manager. The ideal candidate needs to be well organised, responsible, and able to communicate to people at all levels of seniority. If you are a CiPD level 3 or above qualified HR Manager with experience in working for SME businesses, then this HR Manager role is for you.
HR Manager duties include:
- Payroll and payroll processes
- Advise on all aspects of employee’s contracts and law
- Develop company policies and handbooks
- Onboarding and off boarding of all staff
- Health & Safety
- Positive employee wellbeing plans
- Manage the full recruitment cycle
- Build relationships with all employee’s and deliver great people practice
- Learning and development, training and performance management
- Develop HR management software
- All employee records are kept up to date
HR Manager must have:
- CiPD Qualified to level 3 or above
- Experience of SME businesses
- UK Resident
- Clean drivers License
HR Manager attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!