HR Administrator wanted to support and assist the HR Manager in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
This role will suit somebody who has worked in a similar role previously.
The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent.
HR Administrator duties include:
– Act as a point of contact for HR
– Place job adverts
– Schedule interviews
– Co-ordinate the induction process
– Assisting with all administration for recruitment
– Conduct appraisals
– Track and monitor employee sickness and absence
– Organise training
– Assist the HR manager with any additional duties
HR Administrator attributes:
– Good attention to detail
– Great written and verbal skills
– Team Player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.