Financial Planning Assistant
Working as part of a highly established company as a Financial Planning Assistant, you are expected to have experience within the financial planning industry.
Financial Planning Assistant responsibilities include:
- Adding clients’ data to office databank, producing new, and renewing Wealth Report.
- Organise and collect data e.g. CETVs, Illustrations, LOAs and Policy information checklists for complicated cases.
- New Business and Review Case administration, submission of applications to suppliers, online application and carry out manual application forms, make sure case is in power efficiently
- Organise and retain customer documents, including meeting compliance requirements.
- Help paraplanner with administration where necessary.
- Occasional simple report writing, to consist of Bed & ISA, Fund Switches, Reviews, Withdrawals etc.
- Customer liaison and complaint management.
- Help with common administration tasks when co-workers are absent.
- Mentor co-workers to build expert administration abilities.
- Extensive experience working within a Financial Planning Advisers atmosphere
- GCSE English & Math’s (C or above)
- Skilled in managing new business applications and managing pipeline cases.
- Working understanding of intelligent office
- Know the financial preparation method
- Experience dealing with platform providers
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.