Finance Manager needed for this multi-site business based in Bray, County Wicklow.
Location: Bray, County Wicklow
My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fast-paced role so requires someone who has previous experience in a similar role. This role requires someone who is qualified with one of the following CIMA, ACCA, ACA. The ideal person will be on who previously managed the finance department for a multi-site business. You will be working within the Group Finance teams and Business managers to ensure the business is streamline and meets business requirements.
Finance Manager Duties:
- Team Management
- Preparing monthly management accounts for multiple companies in Ireland
- Preparing monthly reporting packs
- Preparing various balance sheet and expense accounts reconciliations for Group reporting
- Oversee the preparation of Capex
- Preparing weekly cashflows for subsidiaries
- Oversee AP and AR functions
- Local tax and compliance reporting
- Compiling budget information
- Managing annual audit process
- To ensure you are compliant throughout
- Identifying and driving process improvements
Finance Manager Attributes:
- Strong previous experience
- Previous management experience
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.