Experienced Children’s Home Manager to join their team. They are a growing and successful company.
Experienced Children’s Home Manager duties include:
- Make sure the children receive great levels of both emotional and physical care, within a home that is offers a comfortable environment
- To lead and oversee employees and resources to check the service is of high standard – and are compliant to regulatory standards
- Being in control of the homes’ budget and ensure the company is viable and meeting KPIs for people, quality and performance.
- Being in charge for the leadership of the Children’s Home as the Registered Manager, acting as a model employee in line with regulatory bodies
- Make sure referrals and occupancy are kept up to date
- Stay updated with the present knowledge around Children’s homes regulations
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Experience leading a team of staff and producing the highest quality of care possible
- Extensive Ofsted regulatory knowledge and adherence
- Make sure support and guidance is provided within all Ofsted inspections
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.