Dynamic Assistant Property Manager wanted to join great established team.
The ideal person will be someone who has block experience. However, if you have strong letting’s experience, we would still love to hear from you. Full training will be given. This role offers progression and development.
They are a lovely company, who retain their staff very well, so keen to find someone who is looking for a long-term career.
Dynamic Assistant Property Manager duties include :
- Responding to all correspondence within a suitable time period
- Liaising with leaseholders, freeholders and directors
- Liaising with contractors, obtaining and reviewing quotes before placing work orders
- Planning and prioritising any required works
- Ensuring legal paperwork is required and filed properly
Dynamic Assistant Property Manager attributes include
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read out article Advice to find a new job.