Digital Marketing Manager needed for expanding central London marketing team. Propel your marketing career in the one of the UK’s fastest growing advertising companies.
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Location: Canary Wharf, East London
We are looking for an experienced creative digital marketing Manager responsible for executing marketing plans that speak to the needs of growing businesses across online channels, including email marketing, external partnerships, social media and various other channels.
You will be heading up a growing marketing team to enhance social content, website conversions, SEO and more. The ideal candidate would love to think outside the box, have creative ideas and is eager to try new things. You will use some of these ideas to develop the online marketing strategy by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. You will create must read content to attract new audiences and build stronger online relationships with current customers. This candidate must have previous digital marketing experience.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Design, maintain, and supply written content for the online channels
- Manage, nurture, and expand a team to execute efficiently the overall marketing goals at the highest standard
- Manage and roll out our newest Marketing and Design studio customer support.
- Formulate strategies to build lasting relationships with customers (advertisers).
- Analyse and advise customers on their upcoming or past ad campaigns.
- Oversee and create strategies for the social media channels, website, SEO and PPC.
- Developing online solutions for driving more traffic, improving the experience on the website
- Managing the email marketing calendar which also includes developing and creating email automation plans, to re-engage database on CRM.
- Creating online and offline partnership or PR opportunities to reach the B2B targe audiences.
- Coming up with creative ways to educate customers on how billboards can work for their business.
- Designing local marketing strategies for specific billboard locations.
- Copy writing for online content.
- Website Management of Word Press hosted website.
Digital Marketing Manager attributes:
A successful record of growing and managing digital B2B products or services. They will bring
with them a wealth of marketing experience. They will also possess a strong understanding of,
and experience in, digital & social marketing. As a small but growing marketing team, a can-do
attitude and results focused mindset is important to success in this position.
They will also have:
- Experience launching new campaigns that have proven to be successful in driving leads or sales
- Experience in writing content for the B2B market (desirable)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies
- Ability to advise businesses on their advertising campaigns.
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Experience delivering local marketing campaigns (desirable)
- The ability to influence and build strong PR relationships
Digital Marketing Manager skills:
- Word Press management
- Email Marketing Platforms
- PPC / Facebook Ads experience
- Experience managing a small team
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
Digital Marketing Manager perks & rewards:
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Professional training and development sessions
- Trendy offices
- Regular Team Building Events
- Yearly Company Bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas office shut down & birthday day off
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!