My client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Salary: Up to £33,000 DOE
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
This Credit Controller, role is for a large company so the role will be fast paced role, so previous in a similar role is important. You will be working in processing team, where you will be liaising with clients and delivering great customer service.
Credit Controller duties:
- Ownership of your own ledger
- Ensuring that all due invoices are paid according to contractual terms
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and letter
- Log all disputes accurately
- Sending regular statements and completing reconciliations for your Key Clients
- Responsible for the daily downloads directly from the bank
- Matching transactions to payments
- Regular engagement with the Billing Team
Credit Controller attributes:
- Relevant accounting qualification
- Strong user of Microsoft Office
- Good communication
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice on finding that new job.