Office Administrator who is strong, confident needed to join this growing team. You will be working alongside 4 other admin staff and an office manager.
Salary: Up to £23k plus bonuses
Location: Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell
The ideal candidate needs to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be a great team player. If you are keen to learn and have excellent attention to detail, then this role will be good for you.
Office Administrator duties include:
- Updating CRMs/ Excel spread sheets, data entry and reporting
- Completion of import/export forms
- Liaising with internal staff and external customers
- Processing appeals and correspondence relating to Fixed Charge Notices
- Cash counting & banking
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Notice processing and checks
- Processing permits
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Adhoc office administration
Office Administrator attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Keen to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Office 365 – Word/Excel/Outlook
- Team Player – be able to work as part of a team
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!