Confident Experienced Solicitor or legal executive with extensive PQE in probate and estate administration wanted. The ideal candidate will be one who has previously managed their own caseloads. We are looking for people with conveyancing experience including sales of properties, management of the client’s estate. My client is a nice company and is looking for someone who is keen to follow company policies and procedures.
Please note that flexible working from home is also an option for this role.
Confident Experienced Solicitor or legal executive duties:
- Draft, collate and summarise any supporting legal and financial documentation
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Review and approve estate accounts
- Corresponding with internal/ external customers including solicitor, courts etc
- Conduct research where necessary on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles to ensure the accuracy of advice and the procedure
- Deal with both routine and difficult enquiries
- To work collaboratively as part of a team assisting and mentorship of paralegals
- Maintain case management systems
- Ability to be confident working independently and efficiently as you will be dealing with high value and quite complex cases
- Confident drafting legal documents, statements and decision making
- Strong previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Process driven
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.