My client is looking for an Audit Senior to join their team, you will be responsible for leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services to a broad portfolio of clients.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: Sutton (4-day week/ Hybrid working – 2 day in the office/ 2 days in the office)
This Audit Senior role will be 80% audit /20% non-audit and you will have regular contact with clients, often visiting client sites to conduct audit activities. You must be ACA or ACCA qualified with previous experience working in a similar role.
Audit Senior duties:
·The role will primarily focus on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services
- Prepare statutory accounts for some audit clients
- Prepare corporation tax returns and directors’
- Personal tax returns for some audit clients
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients
- Monitor and control job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review
- Review junior colleagues’ work and advise where appropriate
- Retain existing clients and build relationships with prospective clients
- Liaise with internal teams, to ensure processes run smoothly
Audit Senior attributes:
- Technically proficient with experience in leading audits
- Previous experience of Sage accounting suit
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice on finding that new job.