Assistant Accounts Manager needed to assist in the management and development of the junior members of the team and to support the managers and principals of the firm.
This Assistant Accounts Manager role will be Mon-Fri and a mix of hybrid working.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
Assistant Accounts Manager duties:
- To support the management team and Principals of the firm.
- Experience managing clients and implementing processes
- Assist in the development and improvement of internal processes and procedures.
- To review and manage jobs including VAT returns, management accounts and yearend accounts.
- Experience on app ecosystem and recommending operational apps for clients.
- To manage client relationships
- Managing outsourced services and controlling assignment teams.
- Working with Xero, Dext prepare & precision, Senta and other software packages.
Assistant Accounts Manager attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (1-2 years PQE).
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, direct and indirect taxes
- An ability to demonstrate significant experience and knowledge with Xero accounting software.
- Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Nail that new job!