Ambitious Business Development Manager needed to join growing team.
This company is an expanding Independent Training Provider.
Business Development Manager duties include:
- Get new business by contacting new companies and understanding their requirements
- Book meetings and convert them through presentation of services
- Get sales opportunities by applying a personable approach to potential customers
- Get new employer relationships and maintaining the relationship
- Liaise with potential employers through a range of networking and events
- Ensure effective communication across the team
- Provide high standards of customer service and make sure all employer requirements are met
- Keep a clear and effective database of sales progress
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Carry out other duties as necessary
- A track record of generating Apprenticeship starts within Levy / SME employers
- The want to be a leading figure and a representative of the business
- Good knowledge and experience of apprenticeships
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.