Affiliate Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the day to day performance of the affiliate campaigns.
Salary: £30k + benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead (option for some remote working)
You will be in charge of the recruitment for new affiliates and lead generations partners. This role will focus on the online growth of the business so requires someone who is strategic and has previous experience working in a similar role.
Affiliate Marketing Executive Duties:
- Allocating weekly budgets and negotiating CPL rates
- Affiliate tracking, pixel placements and customer journey testing
- Build, maintain & manage agency & affiliate relationships to the optimal standard
- Ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns
- Regularly report results for campaigns to key stakeholders in the business making recommendations and adjustments to drive key KPI’s
- Suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth, presenting back to management
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, social, native, email
- Confidently demonstrate use of reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
Affiliate Marketing Executive Attributes:
- Proven experience working in affiliate marketing either in a client side or agency role
- Team player with a commercial mind
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and the ability to try new ideas
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.