Administrator needed usrgently to provide support the Engineering team. You will act as the Regional Coordinator enabling the team to provide the best level of customer service to their customers.
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000
Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire
Administrator duties include:
- Be the point of contact for all engineers
- Covering regular reports where necessary
- Sending any necessary quotations to customers
- Preparing maintenance jobs for customers a month in advance
- Buying Service Kits required ahead of schedule for the engineering team
- Answering to emails and guaranteeing customers are answered promptly
- Posting finished jobs when finished and re-raising return trips when necessary
- Guaranteeing all entry passes are created for locations where they are necessary
- Answering phone calls, dealing with questions, consumer protests and any questions from the engineering team
- Preparing incoming calls/fixes for engineers based on a location basis and within the assigned reply time for each job
- Updating all consumer portals where required with the estimated time of arrival, works outstanding, works completion and expected comings on any components requested.
Administrator Disciplines and Experience Required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- At least a years’ experience working within an administrative role
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Experience managing busy schedules
- Great communication skills
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!