3rd Line Support Technician wanted asap.
Salary: up to £38,000 + Bonuses
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
My client is a driven and successful company, and they are looking for a 3rd line support Technician to join their team. This role requires someone who is process orientated, effective and has the ability to build rapport with their clients. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful, they are looking for someone who has a previous background in IT and is looking for a long-term role. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player and a good sense of humour.
3rd Line Support Technician responsibilities include:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks
- Setting up/ supporting computer Networks
- Installing PCs/ upgrading software
- Building new servers to customer specification
- Support servers remotely and on-site (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface)
- Supporting customer applications
3rd Line Support Technician Attributes:
- Previous experience working for an MSP or Software house would be desirable
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Confident communicating over the phone
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!