1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer wanted to join growing and successful company.
Experience in monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks for customers is essential.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer duties include:
- Installing and configuring PC hardware operating systems and applications
- Checking and maintaining PC systems and networks
- Substituting components as necessary
- Aiding the roll-out of fresh applications and hardware
- Following illustrations and written guidelines to fix a fault or set up a system
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password problems
- Troubleshoot system and network difficulties and detecting and resolving hardware or software errors
- Helping in testing and evaluating new technology
- Full UK Driving License with own means of transportation – All distance is paid for business-related journeys
- Experience within IT Support
- Great customer service skills
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.