The latest in our getting to know one of the team series. This time, we meet Umaad.
1. What is your role at EW Recruitment?
2. What keeps you most excited about that role?
Talking to all sorts of people
3. Which three traits best define you?
4. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
5. What’s your greatest fear?
Don’t really have one
6. Where is your favourite place to be?
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you
Haven’t passed my driving test
8. What are your most overused words/phrases?
9. How do you define success?
10. What is your favourite quote from a film?
“The closer you look the less you see”
11. What are you enjoying listening to?
12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
13. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Life of Umaad
14. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
15. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Waking up in this morning
16. What is something you learned in the last week?
My mobile number
17. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
18. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
19. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Play for Manchester United
20. What three words would you use to describe EW Recruitment?